I was tagged by love-an-ood (rebecca) and I’ve got no idea how this works or why im doing it but fuck it why not. idk how to do fancy link things so you folks can deal with actual tags
1. Your name: Kyle Bender
2. URL: benderb0t
3. blog title: Life of a Nobody (Kingdom Hearts reference from wayback)
4. Shout out: To homies that help me through shit (Paul, Dalton, Will, Sarah, Tallulah, and my bro Ian)
5. Favorite colour(s): grey. I really fucking like grey
6. ANYTHING IN ALL CAPS: FUCK YO COUCH
7. Favorite band: atm it’s either Andrew Jackson Jihad or King Krule but it constantly changes
8. Favorite number: 42069 ayyyy lmao
9. Favorite drink: ummmm probably bacardi peach rum, but if it’s something I can drink regularly I’d say the darkest coffee I can find.
Tag your buddies
Anonymous: we know rule 25 of being a shinobi, but what's rule #1?
"Rule number one of the shinobi guidelines is the most important, most fundamental rule of being a shinobi. It’s one that every shinobi needs to know and abide by in order to succeed, and it’s the first thing I teach my students each year.”
“'Don't fuck your shadow clones.'"